2. Do you have access to a saturation probe in your clinical area?
3. How often do you usually check oxygen saturations of patients using oxygen therapy?
4. Is oxygen prescribed on a drug chart or equivalent in your clinical area?
5. According to your clinical policy, is oxygen prescribed as a range (eg: 24%-40% / 2-3 litres a minute) or a specific flow rate on a drug chart or equivalent?
6. In order to accept a patient to be cared for in your clinical area/institution, what is the maximum oxygen percentage/ litres that you would be able to deliver?
8. What delivery systems for oxygen do you have access to? Tick as many as apply
9.What consumables do you have access to on a regular basis? Tick all that apply
10. Is there an oxygen service local to your unit, to which patients can be referred for a specialist oxygen assessment?
11. Do you have access to information leaflets for patients about the use of oxygen