Dentistry Health in Finland

Mandate of the Special Rapporteur onMandate of the Special Rapporteur on
The Human Rights Centre (hrc) would like to thank the Special Rapporteur on the rights of persons with disabilities for the possibility to provide information on disability-inclusive policies. Health in Finland
65.46 Kb. 1
read
Questionnaire on the rights of persons with disabilities to participation in decision making; Reply of Finland, 16 2015Questionnaire on the rights of persons with disabilities to participation in decision making; Reply of Finland, 16 2015
The Finnish legislation has various norms that aim to secure the full participation of persons with disabilities in the society. The answer below contains a non-exhaustive listing of various legislative acts as well as policy documents concerning disability issues. Health in Finland
22.98 Kb. 1
read
Catherine Meyers Global Health SystemsCatherine Meyers Global Health Systems
The private system can generally only be accessed by wealthy individuals. The private system covers about 16% of the population, and the other 84% are covered by the public system. Health in Finland
16.18 Kb. 1
read
Finland suomi veterinary health certificateFinland suomi veterinary health certificate
II. 5 Name, address and official approval number. Health in Finland
38.39 Kb. 1
read
Curriculum vitae full name and dateCurriculum vitae full name and date
Doctor of Social Sciences, University of Tampere, social psychology, 19 2000. Health in Finland
35.65 Kb. 1
read
Sylvie BlangySylvie Blangy
Nordic-French Workshop in the series The Changing Arctic: Health in the Changing Arctic / Bios. Health in Finland
20.74 Kb. 1
read
Healthcare in finlandHealthcare in finland
After World War II and the public health crisis of the 1960s, the Finnish healthcare system recreated itself and is now widely considered one of the leading national. Health in Finland
21.87 Kb. 1
read
The list and timeframe of health policies and acts mentioned in the article From 2001 to 2015. Government resolution on the Health 2015 Public Health ProgrammeThe list and timeframe of health policies and acts mentioned in the article From 2001 to 2015. Government resolution on the Health 2015 Public Health Programme
From 2001 to 2015. Government resolution on the Health 2015 Public Health Programme. Health in Finland
11.69 Kb. 1
read
Health africa network 1996-2009Health africa network 1996-2009
Uas, Central Ostrobothnia uas, Häme uas, Kajaani uas, Kemi Tornio uas, Helsinki Metropolia uas, Mikkeli uas, Oulu uas, Pirkanmaa uas and Vaasa uas. Health in Finland
25.71 Kb. 1
read
Cancer registration in FinlandCancer registration in Finland
The automatic reporting contains the same information as the manual reporting forms, including in the free texts detailed descriptions of the tumour site and histology. Health in Finland
15.44 Kb. 1
read
Finnish Disability Forum response / collated by Ms Pirkko Mahlamäki, secretary generalFinnish Disability Forum response / collated by Ms Pirkko Mahlamäki, secretary general
Please provide information in relation to the existence of legislation and policies concerning mainstream and/or specific social protection programmes with regard to persons with disabilities, including. Health in Finland
37.11 Kb. 1
read
Mr. Janne Taalas, Deputy Permanent Representative of Finland to the unMr. Janne Taalas, Deputy Permanent Representative of Finland to the un
Panel discussion: An Emerging Development Issue: Integrating Mental Health into Efforts to Realize the mdgs and Beyond. Health in Finland
10.87 Kb. 1
read

  1


The database is protected by copyright ©dentisty.org 2016
send message

    Main page