Fields of Forensic Science
1. Name three specialized fields of forensics.
2. Which one of these studies the possibility of poison as the cause of death?
a. Forensic Taxonomy
b. Forensic Serology
c. Forensic Toxicology
d. Forensic Entomology
3. Who was the king who was found recently in a parking lot by a forensic anthropologist?
a. Julius Caesar
d. Richard III
4. If someone found a ransome note at a crime scene, who would examine it?
5. Which of these would deal with the collapse of a building after a fire?
a. Forensic Anthropology
b. Forensic Engineering
c. Forensic Ondontology
d. Forensic Archaeology
Alyssa Nicole Maggie Michele Stephanie
Name three specialized fields of forensics.
Forensic Archeology is…
Forensic Document Examination deals with…
When a victim survives what type of scientist deals with them?
E: All of the above
B: Liver Mortis
C: Cranium Mortis
D: Algor Mortis
C: Cough syrup
)What is the “Cause of death”?
2)What is the “Manner of Death”?
3) What is the stiffening of the muscles due to the chemical reaction of glycogen?
a) Livor mortis
b) Rigor Mortis
4) What does Cyanide do?
a) Interferes with oxygenation to the brain
b) Causes internal bleeding in the stomach
c) Causes liver cancer
d) Causes blood clots in the arteries
1) What is Pathology?
2) What is an autopsy?
Alyssa, Brett, Addison, Michele, Miguel, Stephanie, Maggie
What is the difference between a shotgun and a handgun?
The interruption of oxygen to the brain is known as…
All of the following are manners of death EXCEPT:
What are the four ways death can be caused?
What are these four ways classified as?
What is the difference between distant wound and short exit wound?
What is the most abused drug found in forensic pathology?