1. Afshar H, Roohafza H, Mousavi G, Golchin S, Toghianifar N, Sadeghi M, Talaei M: Topiramate add-on treatment in schizophrenia: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Journal of psychopharmacology 2009, 23(2):157-162.
2. Ambrosino JM, Fennie K, Whittemore R, Jaser S, Dowd MF, Grey M: Short-term effects of coping skills training in school-age children with type 1 diabetes. Pediatric diabetes 2008, 9(3 Pt 2):74-82.
3. Arteaga-Troncoso G, Villegas-Alvarado A, Belmont-Gomez A, Martinez-Herrera FJ, Villagrana-Zesati R, Guerra-Infante F: Intracervical application of the nitric oxide donor isosorbide dinitrate for induction of cervical ripening: a randomised controlled trial to determine clinical efficacy and safety prior to first trimester surgical evacuation of retained products of conception. BJOG : an international journal of obstetrics and gynaecology 2005, 112(12):1615-1619.
4. Berger AM, Kuhn BR, Farr LA, Lynch JC, Agrawal S, Chamberlain J, Von Essen SG: Behavioral therapy intervention trial to improve sleep quality and cancer-related fatigue. Psycho-oncology 2009, 18(6):634-646.
5. Bird SE, Williams K, Kula K: Preoperative acetaminophen vs ibuprofen for control of pain after orthodontic separator placement. American journal of orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics : official publication of the American Association of Orthodontists, its constituent societies, and the American Board of Orthodontics 2007, 132(4):504-510.
6. Callahan LF, Mielenz T, Freburger J, Shreffler J, Hootman J, Brady T, Buysse K, Schwartz T: A randomized controlled trial of the people with arthritis can exercise program: symptoms, function, physical activity, and psychosocial outcomes. Arthritis and rheumatism 2008, 59(1):92-101.
7. Chae J, Yu DT, Walker ME, Kirsteins A, Elovic EP, Flanagan SR, Harvey RL, Zorowitz RD, Frost FS, Grill JH et al: Intramuscular Electrical Stimulation for Hemiplegic Shoulder Pain. American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation 2005, 84(11):832-842.
8. Cortelli JR, Querido SM, Aquino DR, Ricardo LH, Pallos D: Longitudinal clinical evaluation of adjunct minocycline in the treatment of chronic periodontitis. Journal of periodontology 2006, 77(2):161-166.
9. Doheny MO, Sedlak CA, Hall RJ, Estok PJ: Structural model for osteoporosis preventing behavior in men. American journal of men's health 2010, 4(4):334-343.
10. Dorstyn DS, Mathias JL, Denson LA: Psychological intervention during spinal rehabilitation: a preliminary study. Spinal cord 2010, 48(10):756-761.
11. Dougherty CM, Thompson EA, Lewis FM: Long-term outcomes of a telephone intervention after an ICD. Pacing and clinical electrophysiology : PACE 2005, 28(11):1157-1167.
12. Elnour AA, El Mugammar IT, Jaber T, Revel T, McElnay JC: Pharmaceutical care of patients with gestational diabetes mellitus. Journal of evaluation in clinical practice 2008, 14(1):131-140.
13. Estok PJ, Sedlak CA, Doheny MO, Hall R: Structural model for osteoporosis preventing behavior in postmenopausal women. Nursing research 2007, 56(3):148-158.
14. Fader JP, Cleary RK, Lampman RM, Winter S, Singal BM, Plona AE: Does intrathecal morphine sulfate provide preemptive analgesia for patients undergoing stapled hemorrhoidopexy?Pain medicine (Malden, Mass) 2011, 12(2):322-327.
15. Fernandez WG, Winter MR, Mitchell PM, Bullock H, Donovan J, St George J, Feldman JA, Gallagher SS, McKay MP, Bernstein E et al: Six-month follow-up of a brief intervention on self-reported safety belt use among emergency department patients. Academic emergency medicine : official journal of the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine 2009, 16(11):1221-1224.
16. Fields C, Drye L, Vaidya V, Lyketsos C, Group AR: Celecoxib or naproxen treatment does not benefit depressive symptoms in persons age 70 and older: findings from a randomized controlled trial. The American journal of geriatric psychiatry : official journal of the American Association for Geriatric Psychiatry 2012, 20(6):505-513.
17. Fortin PR, Abrahamowicz M, Ferland D, Lacaille D, Smith CD, Zummer M, Canadian Network For Improved Outcomes in Systemic L: Steroid-sparing effects of methotrexate in systemic lupus erythematosus: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Arthritis and rheumatism 2008, 59(12):1796-1804.
18. Frawley HC, Phillips BA, Bo K, Galea MP: Physiotherapy as an adjunct to prolapse surgery: an assessor-blinded randomized controlled trial. Neurourology and urodynamics 2010, 29(5):719-725.
19. Friese RS, Barber R, McBride D, Bender J, Gentilello LM: Could Beta blockade improve outcome after injury by modulating inflammatory profiles?The Journal of trauma 2008, 64(4):1061-1068.
20. Fukui S, Ogawa K, Yamagishi A: Effectiveness of communication skills training of nurses on the quality of life and satisfaction with healthcare professionals among newly diagnosed cancer patients: a preliminary study. Psycho-oncology 2011, 20(12):1285-1291.
21. Garrett WE, Kaeding CC, ElAttrache NS, Xerogeanes JW, Hewitt MS, Skrepnik NV, Papilion JD, O'Donnell JB, Fox DL, Ruvuna F et al: Novel drug OMS103HP reduces pain and improves joint motion and function for 90 days after arthroscopic meniscectomy. Arthroscopy : the journal of arthroscopic & related surgery : official publication of the Arthroscopy Association of North America and the International Arthroscopy Association 2011, 27(8):1060-1070.
22. Goldman RH, Stason WB, Park SK, Kim R, Mudgal S, Davis RB, Kaptchuk TJ: Low-dose amitriptyline for treatment of persistent arm pain due to repetitive use. Pain 2010, 149(1):117-123.
23. Goodyer I, Dubicka B, Wilkinson P, Kelvin R, Roberts C, Byford S, Breen S, Ford C, Barrett B, Leech A et al: Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) and routine specialist care with and without cognitive behaviour therapy in adolescents with major depression: randomised controlled trial. Bmj 2007, 335(7611):142.
24. Grandes G, Sanchez A, Montoya I, Ortega Sanchez-Pinilla R, Torcal J, Group P: Two-year longitudinal analysis of a cluster randomized trial of physical activity promotion by general practitioners. PloS one 2011, 6(3):e18363.
25. Gustavsson C, Denison E, von Koch L: Self-management of persistent neck pain: two-year follow-up of a randomized controlled trial of a multicomponent group intervention in primary health care. Spine 2011, 36(25):2105-2115.
26. Hansen NB, Tarakeshwar N, Ghebremichael M, Zhang H, Kochman A, Sikkema KJ: Longitudinal effects of coping on outcome in a randomized controlled trial of a group intervention for HIV-positive adults with AIDS-related bereavement. Death studies 2006, 30(7):609-636.
27. Harrington JW, Logan S, Harwell C, Gardner J, Swingle J, McGuire E, Santos R: Effective analgesia using physical interventions for infant immunizations. Pediatrics 2012, 129(5):815-822.
28. Hatfield LA: Sucrose decreases infant biobehavioral pain response to immunizations: a randomized controlled trial. Journal of nursing scholarship : an official publication of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing / Sigma Theta Tau 2008, 40(3):219-225.
29. Hatfield LA, Gusic ME, Dyer AM, Polomano RC: Analgesic properties of oral sucrose during routine immunizations at 2 and 4 months of age. Pediatrics 2008, 121(2):e327-334.
30. Heiney SP, Millon Underwood S, Tavakoli A, Arp Adams S, Wells LM, Bryant LH: Randomized trial of therapeutic group by teleconference: African American women with breast cancer. Cancer 2012, 118(15):3822-3832.
31. Holmes-Rovner M, Stommel M, Corser WD, Olomu A, Holtrop JS, Siddiqi A, Dunn SL: Does outpatient telephone coaching add to hospital quality improvement following hospitalization for acute coronary syndrome?Journal of general internal medicine 2008, 23(9):1464-1470.
32. Hovell MF, Nichols JF, Irvin VL, Schmitz KE, Rock CL, Hofstetter CR, Keating K, Stark LJ: Parent/Child training to increase preteens' calcium, physical activity, and bone density: a controlled trial. American journal of health promotion : AJHP 2009, 24(2):118-128.
33. Howell EA, Balbierz A, Wang J, Parides M, Zlotnick C, Leventhal H: Reducing postpartum depressive symptoms among black and Latina mothers: a randomized controlled trial. Obstetrics and gynecology 2012, 119(5):942-949.
34. Husebo BS, Ballard C, Sandvik R, Nilsen OB, Aarsland D: Efficacy of treating pain to reduce behavioural disturbances in residents of nursing homes with dementia: cluster randomised clinical trial. Bmj 2011, 343:d4065.
35. Iannotti LL, Zavaleta N, Leon Z, Shankar AH, Caulfield LE: Maternal zinc supplementation and growth in Peruvian infants. The American journal of clinical nutrition 2008, 88(1):154-160.
36. James J, Thomas P, Kerr D: Preventing childhood obesity: two year follow-up results from the Christchurch obesity prevention programme in schools (CHOPPS). Bmj 2007, 335(7623):762.
37. Jenkins AL, Kacinik V, Lyon M, Wolever TM: Effect of adding the novel fiber, PGX(R), to commonly consumed foods on glycemic response, glycemic index and GRIP: a simple and effective strategy for reducing post prandial blood glucose levels--a randomized, controlled trial. Nutrition journal 2010, 9:58.
38. Kaisar MO, Wiggins KJ, Sturtevant JM, Hawley CM, Campbell SB, Isbel NM, Mudge DW, Bofinger A, Petrie JJ, Johnson DW: A randomized controlled trial of fludrocortisone for the treatment of hyperkalemia in hemodialysis patients. American journal of kidney diseases : the official journal of the National Kidney Foundation 2006, 47(5):809-814.
39. Kaplan K, Salzer MS, Solomon P, Brusilovskiy E, Cousounis P: Internet peer support for individuals with psychiatric disabilities: A randomized controlled trial. Social science & medicine 2011, 72(1):54-62.
40. Katrak S, Gasasira A, Arinaitwe E, Kakuru A, Wanzira H, Bigira V, Sandison TG, Homsy J, Tappero JW, Kamya MR et al: Safety and tolerability of artemether-lumefantrine versus dihydroartemisinin-piperaquine for malaria in young HIV-infected and uninfected children. Malaria journal 2009, 8:272.
41. Keefe MR, Kajrlsen KA, Lobo ML, Kotzer AM, Dudley WN: Reducing parenting stress in families with irritable infants. Nursing research 2006, 55(3):198-205.
42. Kendall E, Catalano T, Kuipers P, Posner N, Buys N, Charker J: Recovery following stroke: the role of self-management education. Social science & medicine 2007, 64(3):735-746.
43. Klehmet J, Harms H, Richter M, Prass K, Volk HD, Dirnagl U, Meisel A, Meisel C: Stroke-induced immunodepression and post-stroke infections: lessons from the preventive antibacterial therapy in stroke trial. Neuroscience 2009, 158(3):1184-1193.
45. Kravitz RL, Tancredi DJ, Jerant A, Saito N, Street RL, Grennan T, Franks P: Influence of patient coaching on analgesic treatment adjustment: secondary analysis of a randomized controlled trial. Journal of pain and symptom management 2012, 43(5):874-884.
46. Kuhnle MD, Ryan DS, Coe CD, Eaddy J, Kuzmowych C, Edwards J, Howard RS, Bower KS: Oral gabapentin for photorefractive keratectomy pain. Journal of cataract and refractive surgery 2011, 37(2):364-369.
47. Lai HL, Hwang MJ, Chen CJ, Chang KF, Peng TC, Chang FM: Randomised controlled trial of music on state anxiety and physiological indices in patients undergoing root canal treatment. Journal of clinical nursing 2008, 17(19):2654-2660.
48. Langhammer B, Stanghelle JK, Lindmark B: An evaluation of two different exercise regimes during the first year following stroke: a randomised controlled trial. Physiotherapy theory and practice 2009, 25(2):55-68.
49. Lara MA, Navarro C, Navarrete L: Outcome results of a psycho-educational intervention in pregnancy to prevent PPD: a randomized control trial. Journal of affective disorders 2010, 122(1-2):109-117.
50. Lee JT, Yen HW: Randomized controlled evaluation of a theory-based postpartum sexual health education programme. Journal of advanced nursing 2007, 60(4):389-401.
51. Liedl A, Muller J, Morina N, Karl A, Denke C, Knaevelsrud C: Physical activity within a CBT intervention improves coping with pain in traumatized refugees: results of a randomized controlled design. Pain medicine (Malden, Mass) 2011, 12(2):234-245.
52. Lin PH, Appel LJ, Funk K, Craddick S, Chen C, Elmer P, McBurnie MA, Champagne C: The PREMIER intervention helps participants follow the Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension dietary pattern and the current Dietary Reference Intakes recommendations. Journal of the American Dietetic Association 2007, 107(9):1541-1551.
53. Lo C, Burman D, Hales S, Swami N, Rodin G, Zimmermann C: The FAMCARE-Patient scale: measuring satisfaction with care of outpatients with advanced cancer. European journal of cancer 2009, 45(18):3182-3188.
54. Lorenzo R, Garcia V, Orsini M, Martin C, Sanz M: Clinical efficacy of a xenogeneic collagen matrix in augmenting keratinized mucosa around implants: a randomized controlled prospective clinical trial. Clinical oral implants research 2012, 23(3):316-324.
55. Lovell DJ, Glass D, Ranz J, Kramer S, Huang B, Sierra RI, Henderson CJ, Passo M, Graham B, Bowyer S et al: A randomized controlled trial of calcium supplementation to increase bone mineral density in children with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis and rheumatism 2006, 54(7):2235-2242.
56. Marcantonio ER, Palihnich K, Appleton P, Davis RB: Pilot randomized trial of donepezil hydrochloride for delirium after hip fracture. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society 2011, 59 Suppl 2:S282-288.
57. Markland AD, Richter HE, Burgio KL, Myers DL, Hernandez AL, Subak LL: Weight loss improves fecal incontinence severity in overweight and obese women with urinary incontinence. International urogynecology journal 2011, 22(9):1151-1157.
58. Marr M, Baker J, Lambon N, Perry J: The effects of the Bowen technique on hamstring flexibility over time: a randomised controlled trial. Journal of bodywork and movement therapies 2011, 15(3):281-290.
59. Maturi MS, Afshary P, Abedi P: Effect of physical activity intervention based on a pedometer on physical activity level and anthropometric measures after childbirth: a randomized controlled trial. BMC pregnancy and childbirth 2011, 11:103.
60. McCurry SM, Gibbons LE, Logsdon RG, Vitiello MV, Teri L: Nighttime insomnia treatment and education for Alzheimer's disease: a randomized, controlled trial. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society 2005, 53(5):793-802.
61. McKinley S, Dracup K, Moser DK, Riegel B, Doering LV, Meischke H, Aitken LM, Buckley T, Marshall A, Pelter M: The effect of a short one-on-one nursing intervention on knowledge, attitudes and beliefs related to response to acute coronary syndrome in people with coronary heart disease: a randomized controlled trial. International journal of nursing studies 2009, 46(8):1037-1046.
62. McMurray JS, Connor N, Ford CN: Cidofovir efficacy in recurrent respiratory papillomatosis: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. The Annals of otology, rhinology, and laryngology 2008, 117(7):477-483.
63. Meneses K, McNees P, Azuero A, Loerzel VW, Su X, Hassey LA: Preliminary evaluation of psychoeducational support interventions on quality of life in rural breast cancer survivors after primary treatment. Cancer nursing 2009, 32(5):385-397.
64. Miyashita M: Effects of continuous versus accumulated activity patterns on postprandial triacylglycerol concentrations in obese men. International journal of obesity 2008, 32(8):1271-1278.
65. Naar-King S, Parsons JT, Murphy DA, Chen X, Harris DR, Belzer ME: Improving health outcomes for youth living with the human immunodeficiency virus: a multisite randomized trial of a motivational intervention targeting multiple risk behaviors. Archives of pediatrics & adolescent medicine 2009, 163(12):1092-1098.
66. Nabulsi MM, Tamim H, Mahfoud Z, Itani M, Sabra R, Chamseddine F, Mikati M: Alternating ibuprofen and acetaminophen in the treatment of febrile children: a pilot study [ISRCTN30487061]. BMC medicine 2006, 4:4.
67. Neiva RF, Al-Shammari K, Nociti FH, Jr., Soehren S, Wang HL: Effects of vitamin-B complex supplementation on periodontal wound healing. Journal of periodontology 2005, 76(7):1084-1091.
68. Orrell M, Spector A, Thorgrimsen L, Woods B: A pilot study examining the effectiveness of maintenance Cognitive Stimulation Therapy (MCST) for people with dementia. International journal of geriatric psychiatry 2005, 20(5):446-451.
69. Pijls BG, Valstar ER, Kaptein BL, Fiocco M, Nelissen RG: The beneficial effect of hydroxyapatite lasts: a randomized radiostereometric trial comparing hydroxyapatite-coated, uncoated, and cemented tibial components for up to 16 years. Acta orthopaedica 2012, 83(2):135-141.
70. Poole H, Glenn S, Murphy P: A randomised controlled study of reflexology for the management of chronic low back pain. European journal of pain 2007, 11(8):878-887.
71. Potterton J, Stewart A, Cooper P, Becker P: The effect of a basic home stimulation programme on the development of young children infected with HIV. Developmental medicine and child neurology 2010, 52(6):547-551.
72. Power MJ, Freeman C: A randomized controlled trial of IPT versus CBT in primary care: with some cautionary notes about handling missing values in clinical trials. Clinical psychology & psychotherapy 2012, 19(2):159-169.
73. Pradhan EK, Baumgarten M, Langenberg P, Handwerger B, Gilpin AK, Magyari T, Hochberg MC, Berman BM: Effect of Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction in rheumatoid arthritis patients. Arthritis and rheumatism 2007, 57(7):1134-1142.
74. Pritchett Y, Jemiai Y, Chang Y, Bhan I, Agarwal R, Zoccali C, Wanner C, Lloyd-Jones D, Cannata-Andia JB, Thompson T et al: The use of group sequential, information-based sample size re-estimation in the design of the PRIMO study of chronic kidney disease. Clinical trials 2011, 8(2):165-174.
75. Pulido JS, Winters JL, Boyer D: Preliminary analysis of the final multicenter investigation of rheopheresis for age related macular degeneration (AMD) trial (MIRA-1) results. Transactions of the American Ophthalmological Society 2006, 104:221-231.
76. Richardson LC, Wang W, Hartzema AG, Wagner S: The role of health-related quality of life in early discontinuation of chemotherapy for breast cancer. The breast journal 2007, 13(6):581-587.
77. Robinson P, Keenan AM, Conaghan PG: Clinical effectiveness and dose response of image-guided intra-articular corticosteroid injection for hip osteoarthritis. Rheumatology 2007, 46(2):285-291.
78. Romieu I, Riojas-Rodriguez H, Marron-Mares AT, Schilmann A, Perez-Padilla R, Masera O: Improved biomass stove intervention in rural Mexico: impact on the respiratory health of women. American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine 2009, 180(7):649-656.
79. Rostami HR, Malamiri RA: Effect of treatment environment on modified constraint-induced movement therapy results in children with spastic hemiplegic cerebral palsy: a randomized controlled trial. Disability and rehabilitation 2012, 34(1):40-44.
80. Sadik A, Yousif M, McElnay JC: Pharmaceutical care of patients with heart failure. British journal of clinical pharmacology 2005, 60(2):183-193.
81. Sanz M, Lorenzo R, Aranda JJ, Martin C, Orsini M: Clinical evaluation of a new collagen matrix (Mucograft prototype) to enhance the width of keratinized tissue in patients with fixed prosthetic restorations: a randomized prospective clinical trial. Journal of clinical periodontology 2009, 36(10):868-876.
82. Shiga T, Yamada Y, Matsuda N, Tanaka T, Urae A, Hashiguchi M, Hagiwara N, Kasanuki H: Influence of cilnidipine or nisoldipine on sympathetic activity in healthy male subjects. Heart and vessels 2007, 22(6):404-409.
83. Shim JC, Jung DU, Jung SS, Seo YS, Cho DM, Lee JH, Lee SW, Kong BG, Kang JW, Oh MK et al: Adjunctive varenicline treatment with antipsychotic medications for cognitive impairments in people with schizophrenia: a randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial. Neuropsychopharmacology : official publication of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology 2012, 37(3):660-668.
84. Shiroiwa T, Fukuda T, Shimozuma K, Kuranami M, Suemasu K, Ohashi Y, Watanabe T: Comparison of EQ-5D scores among anthracycline-containing regimens followed by taxane and taxane-only regimens for node-positive breast cancer patients after surgery: the N-SAS BC 02 trial. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2011, 14(5):746-751.
85. Song L, Northouse LL, Braun TM, Zhang L, Cimprich B, Ronis DL, Mood DW: Assessing longitudinal quality of life in prostate cancer patients and their spouses: a multilevel modeling approach. Quality of life research : an international journal of quality of life aspects of treatment, care and rehabilitation 2011, 20(3):371-381.
86. Song L, Northouse LL, Zhang L, Braun TM, Cimprich B, Ronis DL, Mood DW: Study of dyadic communication in couples managing prostate cancer: a longitudinal perspective. Psycho-oncology 2012, 21(1):72-81.
87. Stanton B, Guo J, Cottrell L, Galbraith J, Li X, Gibson C, Pack R, Cole M, Marshall S, Harris C: The complex business of adapting effective interventions to new populations: an urban to rural transfer. The Journal of adolescent health : official publication of the Society for Adolescent Medicine 2005, 37(2):163.
88. Sun JL, Sung MS, Huang MY, Cheng GC, Lin CC: Effectiveness of acupressure for residents of long-term care facilities with insomnia: a randomized controlled trial. International journal of nursing studies 2010, 47(7):798-805.
89. Swanenburg J, de Bruin ED, Stauffacher M, Mulder T, Uebelhart D: Effects of exercise and nutrition on postural balance and risk of falling in elderly people with decreased bone mineral density: randomized controlled trial pilot study. Clinical rehabilitation 2007, 21(6):523-534.
90. Thorsdottir I, Tomasson H, Gunnarsdottir I, Gisladottir E, Kiely M, Parra MD, Bandarra NM, Schaafsma G, Martinez JA: Randomized trial of weight-loss-diets for young adults varying in fish and fish oil content. International journal of obesity 2007, 31(10):1560-1566.
91. Tiersky LA, Anselmi V, Johnston MV, Kurtyka J, Roosen E, Schwartz T, Deluca J: A trial of neuropsychologic rehabilitation in mild-spectrum traumatic brain injury. Archives of physical medicine and rehabilitation 2005, 86(8):1565-1574.
92. Trappenburg JC, Monninkhof EM, Bourbeau J, Troosters T, Schrijvers AJ, Verheij TJ, Lammers JW: Effect of an action plan with ongoing support by a case manager on exacerbation-related outcome in patients with COPD: a multicentre randomised controlled trial. Thorax 2011, 66(11):977-984.
93. Tsui JI, Herman DS, Kettavong M, Anderson BJ, Stein MD: Escitalopram is associated with reductions in pain severity and pain interference in opioid dependent patients with depressive symptoms. Pain 2011, 152(11):2640-2644.
94. Urech C, Fink NS, Hoesli I, Wilhelm FH, Bitzer J, Alder J: Effects of relaxation on psychobiological wellbeing during pregnancy: a randomized controlled trial. Psychoneuroendocrinology 2010, 35(9):1348-1355.
95. Vempati R, Bijlani RL, Deepak KK: The efficacy of a comprehensive lifestyle modification programme based on yoga in the management of bronchial asthma: a randomized controlled trial. BMC pulmonary medicine 2009, 9:37.
96. Venzke L, Calvert JF, Jr., Gilbertson B: A randomized trial of acupuncture for vasomotor symptoms in post-menopausal women. Complementary therapies in medicine 2010, 18(2):59-66.
97. Vigano A, Giacomet V, Pariani E, Giani E, Manfredini V, Bedogni G, Erba P, Amendola A, Zanetti A, Zuccotti G: Long-term immunogenicity after one and two doses of a monovalent MF59-adjuvanted A/H1N1 Influenza virus vaccine coadministered with the seasonal 2009-2010 nonadjuvanted Influenza virus vaccine in HIV-infected children, adolescents, and young adults in a randomized controlled trial. Clinical and vaccine immunology : CVI 2011, 18(9):1503-1509.
98. Wang TJ, Belza B, Elaine Thompson F, Whitney JD, Bennett K: Effects of aquatic exercise on flexibility, strength and aerobic fitness in adults with osteoarthritis of the hip or knee. Journal of advanced nursing 2007, 57(2):141-152.
99. Whiteley P, Haracopos D, Knivsberg AM, Reichelt KL, Parlar S, Jacobsen J, Seim A, Pedersen L, Schondel M, Shattock P: The ScanBrit randomised, controlled, single-blind study of a gluten- and casein-free dietary intervention for children with autism spectrum disorders. Nutritional neuroscience 2010, 13(2):87-100.
100. Yang XL, Li HH, Hong MH, Kao HS: The effects of Chinese calligraphy handwriting and relaxation training in Chinese Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma patients: a randomized controlled trial. International journal of nursing studies 2010, 47(5):550-559.