was risk of asphyxia. What are the firstpriority actions within emergency care?
A. Abrupt push-like compressions of the
B. Artificial ventilation of lungs
C. Plaster removal from the airways
D. Closed-chest cardiac massage
52. A 59-year-old patient has a bilateral fracture of mandible in the region of the 44, 34 teeth, other masticatory teeth are missing, toothless fragments are not displaced but mobile. Which orthosis should be used for the immobilization of bone fragments?
A. Vankevich splint with orthodontic
B. Rudko’s apparatus
C. Limberg’s splint
D. Petrosov’s apparatus
E. Zbarzh apparatus
53. A 65-year-old patient complains about partially missing teeth on his upper jaw, difficult mastication, rhinolalia. Objectively: the 18, 16, 15, 11, 23, 28, 35, 38, 48, 47 teeth are missing; there is postoperative midline defect of hard palate. It was decided to make a clasp dental prosthesis with obturating part. The obturating part
should be placed on the following element of the clasp dental prosthesis:
A. On the arch
B. On the saddle
C. On the artificial teeth
D. On the base
E. On the clasps
54. A 45-year-old man complains about liquid outpouring from his nose, inabilityto blow his nose, inflated cheeks. Objectively: there is a perforating defect (1х1,5cm) of alveolar process at a level of the extracted 26th tooth in the lateral part of his upper jaw. Air inhalation through the nose with held nostrils is accompanied by generation of bubbles in the area of perforation. What denture construction should be recommended?
A. Minor saddle denture with clasp
B. Clasp denture with obturating part
C. Common partial removable denture
D. Common dental bridge
E. Protective palatal bars
55. A 23-year-old military servant needs orthopedic treatment at a specialized hospital. He was diagnosed with false joint of mandible in its frontal part. The teeth are intact, stable, in threes on each side. Orthopedic treatment by means of a bridge denture will be possible only if the jaw defect is no more than:
D. 3,5 cm
56. A 42-year-old patient has been hospitalized with Le Fort II fracture of maxilla. Select an appliance for the treatment of this patient:
57. A patient has got a traumatic fracture of mandible in the area of the missing 34, 35 teeth with a slight displacement and a defect of alveolar part in the area of the 34, 35 teeth. Other teeth on both lower and upper jaws are intact. What splint would be optimal in this case?
A. Tigerstedt’s splint with a spreading
B. Plain splint cramp
C. Port’s splint
D. Vasilyev’s splint
E. Vankevich splint
58. A 25-year-old male patient has bilateral fracture of the lower jaw. A fragment in the region of the 44, 43, 42, 41, 31, 32, 33, 34 teeth is displaced downward and backward. What appliance should be used for the fragment reposition?
A. Post’s appliance
B. One-jaw bite-guard splint
C. Kurlyandsky’s appliance with levers
D. Weber’s appliance
E. Shur’s appliance
59. A 40-year-old patient complains about difficult mastication as a result of lower jaw displacement. He has a history of mental fracture 2 months ago. Objectively: the 35, 36, 38 ... 45, 46 teeth are missing. Remaining teeth are intact. The 43, 44, 47, 48 teeth have no contact with antagonists and their oral deviation makes up 1 cm.
What is the optimal construction of lower jaw denture?