Chapter 1 Training Gerianne Holzman, cvt, vts (Dentistry)
Gerianne Holzman, CVT, VTS (Dentistry)
A healthy four-year-old golden retriever normally has how many teeth?
2. Where are the rugae located in the mouth?
3. What is an example of a mesaticephalic breed animal?
4. Where are the palatine bones located?
5. Dogs and cats grow two sets of teeth in their lifetime. This is known as what?
6. Where do the tooth crown and root meet?
7. Damage to an adult tooth may create the formation of what type of dentin?
8. What is the only three-rooted tooth in a normal cat’s mouth?
Maxillary first molar
Maxillary fourth premolar
9. What term indicates “toward the crown” of the tooth?
10. Using the
Triadan tooth numbering system
, identify the upper right second premolar.
Answers: 1b, 2a, 3c, 4a, 5d, 6b, 7c, 8d, 9b, 10d
supp -> Chapter 7 Periodontal Disease Key Terms
training -> Chapter 5 Training Preparation for the dental cleaning
wileychi -> Customer Name, Street Address, City, State, Zip code
wileychi -> Overview “Encephalitis” is the medical term for inflammation of the brain May be accompanied by inflammation of the spinal cord (known as “myelitis”) and/or meninges
supp -> Alveolar process: surface of the maxilla and mandible that surrounds the teeth1 Ameloblasts
supp -> Chapter 8 Gingivostomatitis Key Terms
supp -> Chapter 9 Key Terms Kathy Istace, cvt, vts (Dentistry)
Share with your friends:
The database is protected by copyright ©dentisty.org 2019
Human head and neck