76. Daugherty DW, Gound TG, Comer TL: Comparison of fracture, deformation rate, and efficiency between rotary endodontic instruments driven at 150 rpm and 350 rpm, J Endodon 27:93, 2001.
77. Davis RD, Marshall JG, Baumgartner JC: Effect of early coronal flaring on working length change in curved canals using rotary nickel-titanium versus stainless steel instruments, J Endodon 28:438, 2002.
78. DeNunzio MS, Hicks ML, Pelleu GB Jr, Kingman A, Sauber JJ: Bacteriological comparison of ultrasonic and hand instrumentation of root canals in dogs, J Endodon 15:290, 1989.
79. Dietz D, Di Fiore PM, Bahcall JK, Lautenschlager EP: Effects of rotational speed on the breakage of nickel-titanium rotary files, J Endodon 26:68, 2000.
80. Drake DR, Wiemann AH, Rivera EM, Walton RE: Bacterial retention in canal walls in vitro: effect of smear layer, J Endodon 20:78, 1994.
81. Dummer PMH, McGinn JH, Rees DG: The position and topography of the apical canal constriction and apical foramen, Int Endodon J 17:192, 1984.
82. Economides N, Liolios E, Kolokuris I, Beltes P: Long-term evaluation of the influence of smear layer removal on the sealing ability of different sealers, J Endodon 25:123, 1999.
83. Eggert C, Peters O, Barbakow F: Wear of nickel-titanium LightSpeed instruments evaluated by scanning electron microscopy, J Endodon 25:494, 1999.
84. El Ayouti A, Weiger R, Löst C: Frequency of overinstrumentation with an acceptable radiographic working length, J Endodon 27:49, 2001.
85. Ercan E, Ozekinci T, Atakul F, Gul K: Antibacterial activity of 2% chlorhexidine gluconate and 5.25% sodium hypochlorite in infected root canal: in vivo study, J Endodon 30:84, 2004.
86. Eriksson AR, Albrektsson T: Temperature threshold levels for heat-induced bone tissue injury: a vital-microscopic study in the rabbit, J Prosthet Dent 50:101, 1983.
87. Eriksson JH, Sundström F: Temperature rise during root canal preparation: a possible cause of damage to tooth and periodontal tissue, Swed Dent J 8:217, 1984.
88. Evanov C, Liewehr FR, Buxton TB, Joyce AP: Antibacterial efficacy of calcium hydroxide and chlorhexidine irrigants at 37° C and 46° C, J Endodon 30:653, 2004.
89. Evans JT, Simon JHS: Evaluation of the apical seal produced by injected thermoplasticized gutta-percha in the absence of smear layer and root canal sealer, J Endodon 12:101, 1986.
91. Friedman S, Abitbol T, Lawrence HP: Treatment outcome in endodontics: the Toronto study. Phase 1. Initial treatment, J Endodon 29:787, 2003.
92. Friend LA: Root canal morphology in incisor teeth in the 6- to 15-year-old child, J Br Endodon Soc 3:35, 1969.
93. Gabel WP, Hoen M, Steiman RH, Pink FE, Dietz R: Effect of rotational speed on nickel-titanium file distortion, J Endodon 25:752, 1999.
94. Gambarini G: Cyclic fatigue of nickel-titanium rotary instruments after clinical use with low- and high-torque endodontic motors, J Endodon 27:772, 2001.
95. Gambarini G: Rationale for the use of low-torque endodontic motors in root canal instrumentation, Endodon Dent Traumatol 16:95, 2000.
96. Gambarini G: Shaping and cleaning the root canal system: a scanning electron microscopic evaluation of a new instrumentation and irrigation technique, J Endodon 25:800, 1999.
97. Garala M, Kuttler S, Hardigan P, Steiner-Carmi R, Dorn S: A comparison of the minimum canal wall thickness remaining following preparation using two nickel-titanium rotary systems, Int Endodon J 36:636, 2003.
99. Glosson CR, Haller RH, Dove SB, del Rio C: A comparison of root canal preparations using NiTi hand, NiTi engine driven, and K-Flex endodontic instruments, J Endodon 21:146, 1995.
100. Gluskin AH, Brown DC, Buchanan LS: A reconstructed computerized tomographic comparison of Ni-Ti rotary GT files versus traditional instruments in canals shaped by novice operators, Int Endodon J 34:476, 2001.
101. Goldberg F, Araujo JA: Comparison of three instruments in the preparation of curved root canals, Endodon Dent Traumatol 13:265, 1997.
102. Goldberg F, Massone EJ: Patency file and apical transportation: an in vitro study, J Endodon 28:510, 2002.
103. Goldman LB, Goldman M, Kronman JH, Lin PS: The efficacy of several irrigating solutions for endodontics: a scanning electron microscopic study, Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol 52:197, 1981.
104. Goldman M, Goldman LB, Cavaleri R, Bogis J, Lin PS: The efficacy of several endodontic irrigating solutions: a scanning electron microscopic study. Part 2, J Endodon 8:487, 1982.
105. Gonzalez-Rodriguez MP, Ferrer-Luque CM: A comparison of Profile, Hero 642, and K3 instrumentation systems in teeth using digital imaging analysis, Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endodon 97:112, 2004.
106. Goodman A, Reader A, Beck M, Melfi R, Meyers W: An in vitro comparison of the efficacy of the step-back technique versus a step-back/ultrasonic technique in human mandibular molars, J Endodon 11:249, 1985.
107. Grawehr M, Sener B, Waltimo T, Zehnder M: Interactions of ethylenediamine tetraacetic acid with sodium hypochlorite in aqueous solutions, Int Endodon J 36:411, 2003.
108. Green D: Stereomicroscopic study of 700 root apices of maxillary and mandibular posterior teeth, Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol 13:728, 1960.
109. Green D: A stereomicroscopic study of the root apices of 400 maxillary and mandibular anterior teeth, Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol 9:1224, 1956.
110. Gulabivala K, Stock CJR, Lewsey JD, HGhori S, Ng YL, Spratt DA: Effectiveness of electrochemically activated water as an irrigant in an infected tooth model, Int Endodon J 37:624, 2004.
111. Gutiérrez JH, Brizuela C, Villota E: Human teeth with periapical pathosis after overinstrumentation and overfilling of the root canals: a scanning electron microscopic study, Int Endodon J 32:40, 1999.
112. Haapasalo HK, Sirén EK, Waltimo TMT, Ørstavik D, Haapasalo MPP: Inactivation of local root canal medicaments by dentine: an in vitro study, Int Endodon J 22:126, 2000.
113. Haapasalo M, Ørstavik D: In vitro infection and disinfection of dentinal tubules, J Dent Res 66:1375, 1987.