22. Basmadjian-Charles CL, Farge P, Bourgeois DM, Lebrun T: Factors influencing the long-term results of endodontic treatment: a review of the literature, Int Dent J 52:81, 2002.
23. Basson NJ, Tait CM: Effectiveness of three root canal medicaments to eliminate Actinomyces israelii from infected dentinal tubules in vitro, SADJ 56:499, 2001.
24. Baumgartner JC, Mader CL: A scanning electron microscopic evaluation of four root canal irrigation regimens, J Endodon 13:147, 1987.
25. Behrend GD, Cutler CW, Gutmann JL: An in-vitro study of smear layer removal and microbial leakage along root-canal fillings, Int Endodon J 29:99, 1996.
26. Beltz RE, Torabinejad M, Pouresmail M: Quantitative analysis of the solubilizing action of MTAD, sodium hypochlorite, and EDTA on bovine pulp and dentin, J Endodon 29:334, 2003.
27. Bergenholtz G, Lekholm U, Milthon R, Engstrom B: Influence of apical overinstrumentation and overfilling on retreated root canals, J Endodon 5:310, 1979.
28. Bergenholtz G, Lindhe J: Effect of soluble plaque factors on inflammatory reactions in the dental pulp, Scand J Dent Res 83:153, 1975.
29. Bergenholtz G, Spångberg L: Controversies in endodontics, Crit Rev Oral Biol Med 15:99, 2004.
30. Bergmans L, Van Cleynenbreugel J, Beullens M, Wevers M, Van Meerbeek B, Lambrechts P: Progressive versus constant tapered shaft design using NiTi rotary instruments, Int Endodon J 36:288, 2003.
31. Bergmans L, Van Cleynenbreugel J, Wevers M, Lambrechts P: Mechanical root canal preparation with NiTi rotary instruments: rationale, performance and safety; status report for the American Journal of Dentistry, Am J Dent 14:324, 2001.
32. Berutti E, Marini R: A scanning electron microscopic evaluation of the debridement capability of sodium hypochlorite at different temperatures, J Endodon 22:467, 1996.
33. Best S, Watson P, Pilliar R, Kulkarni GGV, Yared G: Torsional fatigue and endurance limit of a size 30.06 ProFile rotary instrument, Int Endodon J 37:370, 2004.
34. Bhaskar SN: Periapical lesions: types, incidence, and clinical features. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Path 21:657, 1966.
35. Bjørndal L, Darvann T: A light microscopic study of odontoblastic and nonodontoblastic cells involved in tertiary dentinogenesis in well-defined cavitated carious lesions, Caries Res 33:50, 1999.
36. Blum JY, Cohen A, Machtou P, Micallef JP: Analysis of forces developed during mechanical preparation of extracted teeth using Profile NiTi rotary instruments, Int Endodon J 32:24, 1999.
37. Blum JY, Machtou P, Ruddle C, Micallef JP: Analysis of mechanical preparations in extracted teeth using ProTaper rotary instruments: value of the safety quotient, J Endodon 29:567, 2003.
38. Booth JR, Scheetz JP, Lemons JE, Eleazer PD: A comparison of torque required to fracture three different nickel-titanium rotary instruments around curves of the same angle but of different radius when bound at the tip, J Endodon 29:55, 2003.
61. Chugal N, Clive JM, Spångberg LSW: Endodontic infection: some biologic and treatment factors associated with outcome, Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Path Oral Radiol Endodon 96:81, 2003.
62. Chugal NM, Clive JM, Spångberg LS: A prognostic model for assessment of the outcome of endodontic treatment: effect of biologic and diagnostic variables, Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Path Oral Radiol Endodon 91:342, 2001.
63. Civjan S, Huget EF, DeSimon LB: Potential applications of certain nickel-titanium (nitinol) alloys, J Dent Res 54:89, 1975.
64. Clark-Holke D, Drake D, Walton R, Rivera E, Guthmiller JM: Bacterial penetration through canals of endodontically treated teeth in the presence or absence of the smear layer, J Dent 31:275, 2003.
65. Coldero LG, McHugh S, MacKenzie D, Saunders WP: Reduction in intracanal bacteria during root canal preparation with and without apical enlargement, Int Endodon J 35:437, 2002.
66. Cunningham CJ, Senia ES: A three-dimensional study of canal curvatures in the mesial roots of mandibular molars, J Endodon 18:294, 1992.
67. Cunningham WT, Joseph SW: Effect of temperature on the bactericidal action of sodium hypochlorite endodontic irrigant, Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol 50:569, 1980.