3. The only vein that carries oxygenated blood to the heart
4. The organ which beats continously to act as a pump for the transport of blood.
5. The number of chambers in the human heart.
6. A doctor uses this instrument to amplify the sound of the heart.
8. The two upper chambers of the heart.
9. The heart is located on this side of the chest cavity.
10. The only artery that carries deoxygenated blood from the heart.
11. They form the connection between the arteries and veins
1. The number of heart beats per minute.
2. The two lower chambers of the heart.
7. The heart is roughly the size of your ______.