03/15/2005 TUB 8:24 FAX
201 Recumbent Exercise
203 Recumbent Exercise
03/15/2005 TUB 8:24 FAX S002/019
WARNING: To reduce the risk of serious injury, piease read the following precautions before using the Schwinn 201/203.
1. It is the responsibility of the owner to ensure that all users of this equipment are adequately informed of all precautions.
2. Read all instructions in this manual and in the accompanying literature and follow them carefully before using the equipment. .
3. If you feel pain or dizziness at any time while exercising, stop immediately and consult your physician.
4. Use this equipment only on a solid level surface. Cover the floor or carpet beneath this equipment for protection.
5. Inspect and tighten all parts often. Replace any worn parts immediately.
6. Keep small children and pets away from this equipment at all times.
7. Always wear athletic shoes for foot protection. Do not wear loose or dangling clothing while using exercise bicycle.
8. Care should be taken when mounting or dismounting the exercise bicycle.
9. Read all warnings posted on the exercise bicycle.
10. User weight limit on the Schwinn 201/203 is 275 Ibs.
This Schwinn 201/203 is intended for home use only. Do not use this equipment
in any non-residential environment. .
WARNING: Before beginning this or any exercise program, consult your physician. This is especially important for persons over the age of 35 or persons with pre-existing health problems. Read all instructions before using. We assume no responsibility for personal injury or property damage sustained by or through the use of this product.
03/15/2005 TUB 8:25 FAX S003/019
201/203 Schwinn Recumbent Bike Parts List, Hardware Chart, and Assembly Instructions
Assembly of the 201/203 Recumbent Bike is divided into 5 easy stages; each comprised of only a few setup steps. Before proceeding with the assembly, please read over the easy to follow instructions to familiarize yourself with the process.
• A flat area of .5' x 7' is suggested to assemble and properly use the 201/203 exercise bike.
• You will need the following tools to complete the assembly:
5mm Alien wrench (supplied)
Open wrench 13mm, 14mm, 15mm (supplied)
Phillips screwdriver (supplied)
Also, to ensure quick and easy set up of the 201/203 Recumbent Bike, please ' • '
verify the size and quantity of each of the enclosed assembly hardware. Included ,
is a handy full size hardware chart and parts list of each of the required assembly
hardware. Simply match up the corresponding hardware to each full size drawing.
03/15/2005 TUB 8:25 FAX
i i i i
Alien Bolt M8x PI.25x45 1
Flat Washer l 2
Seat Adjustment Knob 3
Seat Back 5
Handlebar Assembly 6
Flat Washer* 8* 4>16*2T 7
Seat Frame Assembly 8
Seat Rail 9
Rear Stabilizer Tube 10
End Cap (for #9) 11
Buffer Plate 13
Hat Washer 12/13 14
Screw for 12/13 15
Carriage Bolt M8xP1.25x 75mm 16
Front Stabilizer Tube (w/wheels) 17
Pedal Strap (Left & Right) 18
Curved Washer 19
Acorn Nut 20
Pedals (Left & Right) 21
Alien Bolt M8 x PI.25 x 16mm 22
Bolt Cover 23
Carriage Bolt M8x PI.25 x 90mm 24
Computer Cable (Lower) 25
HR Cable (Lower) • 26
Console Mast Cover 27
Computer Cable (Upper) 28
HR Cable (Upper) 29
Console Mast 30
Main Unit 31
Lower Base Frame 32
Computer Mounting Screws 33
HR Cable (Seat Rail) 47
Water Bottle Cage Mounting Screws 56
Water Bottle Cage 57
Water Bottle 58
03/15/2005 TUB 8:26 FAX
03/15/2005 TUB 8:26 FAX
201/203 Assembly Drawing with Reference Numbers
03/15/2005 TUB 8:27 FAX
Replacement Parts List