NOTICE INVITING TENDER The Ludhiana Zone, Bank of India invites sealed tenders for supply/installation of new fire extinguisher & refilling/Providing spares & Maintenance of existing fire extinguishers at the branches and offices of Ludhiana Zone in the state of Punjab, from the manufacturers/authorized dealers/Suppliers who full fill the following mandatory condition/requirements-
Must have an established office at:-
The firm must be at least 10 years old in the same field of business
Must have valid sales Tax number
PF registration (If applicable)
ESI registration (If applicable)
Must have filed income tax return at last 03(Three) years
The firm must have a minimum turnover of Rs 10 Lacs per year for the last three (03) years.
8) Must have necessary ISI certificate in case of manufacture and the valid dealership certificate in case of Authorized dealer/Supplier of ISI fire extinguishers.
9) The firm must be having at least two (02) running contract with PSU preferably Bank’s (In Punjab).
N.B. – a) The relative documentary proof in respect of above conditions/ requirements should be enclosed with tender without, which the tender will be summarily rejected.
The Vendors fulfilling the above conditions may apply in TWO BID SYSTEM i.e. Technical Bid and Financial Bid interested vendor may either collect the Tender Forms from the above address against the payments of Rs 200/- to be remitted through DD/Bankers Cheque in favour of Bank Of India, payable at Ludhiana or download the same from Bank’s website www.bankofindia.com and submit a DD/Banker’s cheque of Rs 200/- in favour of Bank Of India payable at Ludhiana along with technical Bid towards tender cost.
Vendors may submit the tenders only in desired format in two envelopes as explained above so as to reach this office by 1700 p.m. on 12th Dec 2014. Submission of Tenders in any other format will not be entrained and will be summary rejected.
1. The earnest money deposit of the entire unsuccessful bidder will be returned within a period of 30 days from the date of opening of the financial bid. However, in case of the lowest/successful bidder backing out from the terms and condition mentioned in his tender or refuses to honor his tender, the earnest money deposit will be forfeited.
2. Bank reserves the right to cancel one or all tenders without assigning any reason whatsoever.
The envelope for Technical Bid shall be super scribed “TECHNICAL BID FOR SUPPLY/INSTALLATION AND REFILLING OF FIRE EXTINGUISHERS” and shall contain the following:-
Earnest money amount through DD/banker’ for Rs.10,000/- In favour of Bank of India, payable at Ludhiana.
Tender cost amount of Rs.200/- through DD/Banker’s cheque in favour of Bank of India, payable at Ludhiana (to be remitted only by vendors who download the tender document from Bank’s website).
Information as per Performa Technical Bid (Annexure- I form A)
The envelope containing Financial Bid shall be super scribed “FINANCIAL BID FOR SUPPLY/INSTALLATION AND REFILLING OF FIRE EXTINGUISHERS” and shall contain the following:-
Rates for supply of new fire extinguishers and rates for refilling of fire extinguishers as per Annexure III form B and the technical parameters for the Fire extinguishers will be as per Annexure II.
Rates of spare parts per unit (including fitting) as per Annexure III Form C.
Please note that only the rates for supply/installation & refilling will be considered for deciding the L-1. The rates for spares shall be negotiated with the above L-1 on the basis of rates quoted in all the financial bids.
TECHINICAL BID FOR PURCHASE AND REFILLING OF
1. Name of Firm :
2. Address :
3. Established Since :
4. Name of Proprietor/Partners :
5. Brand of Fire Extinguishers
6. Whether BIS(ISI) Brand obtained :
7. Agency/ Distributorship :
(a) Since when :
(b) Contractual period with the
8. Address of Local office/Representative :
9. Details of running contacts with other :
Organizations with amount of work order
(give full details)
10. Details of two (02) work order of similar :
work, preferably with PSU/ Banks:
11. Details of Bank Draft/Pay slip :
12) Service counters available near area :
Note: Please submit relevant photocopies of Agency/ Distributorship; experience; other contracts; orders etc.
Annexure II TECHNICAL PARAMETERS /SPECIFICATIONS OF FIRE EXTINGUISHERS- WATER CO2 TYPE FIRE EXTINGUISHERS PERFORMANCE-