The Montpelier Music Booster’s Scholarship is awarded to a student with involvement in either Instrumental or Vocal Music programs. This scholarship is available for senior music students.
Personal Information: Applicant’s Name: _______________________________________
Parent’s Names: _________________________________________
College you plan to attend: ________________________________
Focus of Study:_______________________________________________
Current High School G.P.A. _____________________________________
Contributions: Band and/ or Choir- number of year(s) involved
Solo at Contest- number of year(s) involved
Ensemble at Contest- number of year(s) involved
District Honors Choir- number of year(s) involved
All County Choir- number of year(s) involved
Musical - number of year(s) involved
Other- number of year(s) involved, please explain below
Answer each question fully. Please attach a separate piece of paper that includes your responses.
1. How has contributing to the Music program at M.H.S. shaped your goals for the future?
2. What role will music play in your future?
3. If approached by an elementary or middle school student, what might you tell them about the Montpelier High School Music program to encourage them to be involved?
4. How have you grown personally through your involvement in the Music program?
5. Describe how you would use this scholarship money (private lessons, theatre coaching, college classes, etc.)
All applications are due to Mr. Leininger or Miss Kustec no later than April 10 , 2015.