A 52-years-old patient complains of the aching teeth pain and deformation of the lower jaw that appeared 2 months ago. Objective: painless on palpation, dense and hilly deformation of the bone. The mucosa of the formation is not changed in color. Specify the previous diagnosis.
Chronic osteomyelitis of the lower jaw
Traumatic mandibular cyst
Osteoblastoma of the lower jaw
In a patient R., a hypoplasia of the mandible and zygomatic bones, violation of teeth, ear deformity, makrostomia is marked. Which osteogenic tumor disease is characterized by this syndrome?
A. Craniofacial dysostosis (Kruson’s syndrome)
S. Fibrous osteodysplasia
D. Craniofacial dysostosis (Franchesketti-Tsvalen syndrome)
E. Craniofacial dysostosis (Peters -Havels syndrome)
Patient 37, applied in the Department of Maxillofacial Surgery. After clinical and radiographic examination the presumptive diagnosis of tumor deep in the bone of the body of the mandible on the left was established. Which of mentioned diseases is not a benign tumor?
A patient 31 y.o. appealed to the Department of Oral Maxillofacial Surgery with complaints of lower jaw deformity on the right, a painless thickening of the bones in the body of the mandible. The diagnosis - osteoma body of the mandible on the right. What are the radiological signs of a typical compact osteoma:
A. Area with high mineral density
B. Area with low mineral density
C. Area of rarefied bone in the form of bubbles
D. Area of thinning of bone tissue in the form of melting sugar
E. Area of high mineral density with a characteristic pattern of distorted teeth
At a 45-years-old patient M.,on the skin of the left frontal area a 2.5cm. in diameter oval node with smooth surface, painless, mobile together with the skin is localized. According to the patient story was found 1.5 years ago. What preliminary diagnosis can be set?
D. Pyogenic granuloma skin
A 18-years-old patient appealed to dentist concerning lesion appearance in the frontal area. A pink-reddish spot of the skin with clear borders 3-4 sm in diameter is determinate in the frontal area. When pressing the fingers on the damaged area the skin changes in color and becomes pale, then becomes the previous color. During inclination of the head spot becomes more saturated in color but does not increase in volume. Put diagnosis.
А. Cavernous haemangioma
В. Birthmark (nevus)
D. Capillary haemangioma
A female appealed to the doctor with complains about the presence of a red spot on the skin of chin area. From history we know that two months ago was the injury of a chin. After resorption of traumatic edema of the skin appeared a red dot, which gradually increases in size. OBJECTIVE: symmetrical face, skin of the chin area contains irregularly shaped wine-colored, painless spot 2x1,5 cm in diameter, which during pressing becomes pail. What is the most likely diagnosis?
8. For the treatment of hemangiomas apply such methods?
D. all above-mentioned methods
9. 25-year- old women entered with complaints on rounded tumour in the chin area, which have been first noticed 8 months ago and since then gradually have been grown bigger. Objectively: face asymmetry because of lesion in the chin area. While palpation rounded, softened, painless, movable, approximately 3,0 x 3,0 cm lesion was revealed. Skin colour is normal, oral mucous – without any visible changes. Mouth opens to full amount. What is the diagnosis?
A. Dermoid cyst of the chin area.
B. Abscess of the chin area.
C. Exacerbation of a chronic lymphadenitis of the chin area.
D. Atheroma of the chin area.
E. Lateral neck cyst.
10. Patient, 35 years old entered department with complaints on rounded-oval tumor in the chin area, which gradually get bigger. A rounded painless lesion of 2,0 x 3,0 cm, with exact contours, soft consistency, not bonded to the tissues, and not cause any changes in the skin color. Opening of the mouth is free, mucous – without any visible changes. From the anamnesis it is known that the patient is engaged in boxing for a long time, and has no bad habits. After puncture examination a diagnosis was set – dermoid cyst. What is the pathogenesis of such a disease?
A. Malformation of the ectoderm.
B. Chronic trauma because of sport.
C. Malformation of the endoderm.
D. Chronic inflammation of head and neck organs.
E. Malformation connected with nonunion of the thyroid-lingual gland.
Patient 45 years old entered maxillofacial department with complaints on lesion in the bottom of the mouth under the tongue. Objectively: in the hypoglossal area there’s a lesion of 1,0 x 1,5 cm, which is situated in the median line. The lesion rayed through the mucosa with yellowish color. The lesion is easily palpated, painless, not knitted with surrounded tissues. While puncture a dense, pappy content was received. What is the diagnosis?
A. Dermoid cyst of the bottom of the mouth.
B. Sublingual cyst
C. Retention cyst of a small salivary gland.
D. Cyst of a sublingual salivary gland.
E. Abscess of a hypoglossal groove.
A patient complains of pain|anguish| in the right parotid area|aff, slight swelling, dryness in the mouth. Fill itself illness during|for| 2 years. As a result of histological examination – planocellular cancer of the right parotid gland. What method of treatment of this pathology is|appear| the most effective?
Radical surgical incision of the tumor|swelling|
Telegammatherapy in the area of the tumor|swelling| and regional| lymphatic nodes
Preoperative telegammatherapy of | and radical surgical incisiont|enclosure| of the tumor|swelling| and a parotid gland
Cytostatics drip| in to the system of external carotid artery
A 56 years old male complains of pain in left to parotid t area, asymmetry of the face, which noticed month ago. The cancer of parotid gland T2 N2 M0 was diagnosed at the patient. What method of treatment is the optimal in this case?
Surgical incision of the tumor
Surgical incision of lymphatic nodes
Specify a sign of a benign tumour:
А. Infiltrative growth.
B. Expansive growths.
С. Atypical tissue
D. Sensitivity to the radiotherapy.
Е. Influence on organs and body.
15. Patient applied to a surgeon with complaints on the tumour on the cheek which she noticed 2 months ago. A pale pink rounded, painless, soft, elastic, 1 cm in diameter lesion in the interdigitation line of the mucous of the cheek was revealed. Which method should be provided?
А. Needle biopsy.
В. Incisival biopsy.
С. Aspiration biopsy.
D. Excisional biopsy.
Е. Forceps biopsy.
While consultation because of tongue tumour 73-old patient got recommendations for palliative surgery. What is the sense in a such intervention?
А. Full removal of a tumour and its elements.
В. Removal of the tumour together with close radiotherapy.
С. Removal of a main tumour with leaving metastases.
D. Elimination of a main symptom without removal of a main tumour.
Е. Removal of the tumour with a previous chemotherapy.
The cyst is
A. tumor–like formation;
B. tumor ofconnective tissue;
D. tumor of dentoalveolar epithelium.
What are the odontogenic cysts of the jaws:
On intraoral radiograph is part of a homogenous thinning of bone is rounded up to1.5 cm with clear boundaries.In the projection of dilution are intact lateral incisor and canine of the upper jaw, is the divergence of roots, periodontal fissure of teeth preserved.On the basis of X-ray diagnosis which can be established:
A. radicular cyst;
B. follicular cyst;
C. nasal-alveolar cyst;
D. nasal-palatine cyst;
E. globulomaxyllary cyst
A. complete removal ofthe shellbonesand thensuturing thewoundtightly;
B. removal ofthe anterior wall ofthe bone with bone,intra osseous cavity communicates with vestibulum mouth;
C. complete removal of the shell bones without stitching wound, putting mucous-periosteal flap formed in the bone defect and hold it there by iodoform swab
A 13-years-child's parents, complain of the lack of eruption of 45 tooth. OBJECTIVE: a thickening of the lower jaw to the vestibular surface in the area of the missing 45tooth, the surface of the formation is smooth, painless by palpation. The X-ray reveals a shadow of high intensity with a clear outline against the background of shadow multiple odontoid formation. What is the most likely diagnosis?
A. Odontoma of the mandible
B. Follicular cyst of the mandible from 45
C. odontogenic fibroma of mandible
D. Radicular cyst of the mandible from 45
E. Ameloblastoma mandible
A 30-years-old patient complains of availability painless tumor formation in the region of the alveolar process of the mandible on the left. OBJECTIVE: alveolar bone in the area of vestibular side at the area of 34 and 35teeth is defined, tumor formation 1x1, 5 cm, pale-pink on a broad basis, not bleeding is revealed. Crowns of the 34, 35 teeth - intact, teeth are not mobile. On radiographs - the structure of alveolar bone is changed. What diagnosis is possible?
A. Fibrous epulis
B. Pleomorfna adenoma.
C. Papilloma mucosa
D. Giant cell epulis
E. Hypertrophic gingivitis
A 44-years-old patient appealed with complaints of swelling in the area of the lower jaw on the right and tooth mobility, soft tissue are not changed, the regional lymphatic nodes are not palpable. Alveolar bone and the mandibular body in the area of 46,47,48 teeth thickened, palpation painless, teeth in the area of thickening are not moving, but shifted, percussion is painless.
D. Follicular cyst
In a 38 years old patient cancer of the tongue root was diagnosed|tong. What type of anaesthetizing is indicated for conducting the surgical incision |complication|?
Endotracheal anaesthesia with intubation| through|from| tracheostoma|
Endotracheal anaesthesia with intubation| through|from| a nose
Endotracheal anaesthesia with intubation| through|from| |from| a mouth
A 65 years old patient|diseased|, appealed to|by| the surgery department with complaints of a presence on the facial skin |person| an umber spot |value|1 cm in diameter|q.v.|, that| gradually increased. During palpation| the compression around the tumor| was found. The patient|diseased| passed|recei the a of telegammatherapy |. What method of surgical treatment|intervention| for prevention of the tumor relapses|set-back| is the most effective |swelling|?
Resection limits are not less than | 3 cm|q.v.| of the healthy tissues|swelling|
|Resection limits is within the limits of visible margins of the tumor|swelling|
Resection limits are not less than | 1 cm|q.v.| of the healthy tissues|swelling|
Resection limits are not less than | 2 cm|q.v.| from the healthy tissues|swelling|
Resection limits are not less than | 4 cm|q.v.| from the healthy tissues
26. A 60-year old patient has a tumor on the skin of the left cheek area. The tumor has spherical form, black colored with a brilliant tint. It’s size is up to 1,5см, that lately increased in sizes. What is the prior diagnosis?
A. Pigmental nevus
B. Melanoma of skin
D. Basaliomaof skin
E. Plantar keratoma
27. A 70-year old patient has a crater irregular-shaped ulcer of the left side of the tongue with dense edges elevated like a roller. A bottom is covered with a fibrinogenous raid, bleeds. What method of diagnosticis is necessary to find out the diagnosis?
A. Incisional biopsy
B. Puncture biopsy
D. Aspiration biopsy
E. Excisional biopsy
28. The patient has an irregular-shaped form painless ulcer on the lower lip, sizedup to 1 х 1,5см that appeared 1,5 months ago. The edges of ulcer are dense and elevated. A bottom is covered by crusts. After removing the crusts away is visible a red small-grained tissue that easily bleeds. What is the provisional diagnosis?
29. The 55-year old patient was hospitalized into the department of nead and neck tumors of specialized oncological clinicin viewof epidermoid cancer of lower lip (the 1-st stage). What is thebasic method of treatment for this patient?
B. Laser coagulation
D. Radiation therapy
30. In a 70-year old patient thecancer of lower lip is diagnosed. On what distance is it necessary to step back fromthetumorduringit’sremoval with the aim of prophylaxis ofrelapse?
A. 0,5 cm is from the visible borders of tumor
B. 0,5 – 0,7 cm is from the visible borders of tumor
C. 1,0 cm is from the visible borders of tumor
D. 1,2 cm is from the visible borders of tumor
E. 2 cm is from the visible borders of tumor
31. A patient appealed with complaints of a celeration of the growth of the tumor, localized from the inherent nevus on a cheek, that was sufficiently often injured during shaving. During the observation of the maxillo-facial region a verrucous pigmented tumor is exposed with the dimensions about 1,5 х 1см. Regional lymphatic nodes are not increased. Set a previous diagnosis.
32. In specialized oncological clinic in a patient was diagnosed a cancer of skin of cheek (T1N0M0). What clinical group does this patient belong to?
A. I clinical group
B. ІІ clinical group
C. ІІІ clinical group
D. ІV clinical group
E. A clinical group is not appropriated
In a 23-years-old patient mixoma of mandible was diagnosed.
Radiographs of the left half of the mandible: multiple rounded areas of bone rarefaction within 36,35,34,33 teeth. The area lesion has a mesh pattern. What treatment is indicated to the patient?
During radiographic examination of the mandible in a patient 48 years revealed bone destruction in a few cells with rough, but clear boundaries (polycystic lesions). The doctor suggested that it is an adamantynoma of mandible. What method of research will help establish an accurate diagnosis?
B. Puncture of tumor
C. Incisional biopsy
D. Radionuclide diagnosis
E. Ultrasound diagnosis
35. 41-years-old female patient visited a doctor complaining of a neoplasm in the distal part of the palate that causes pain. A tumour has been noticed 3 months ago. On the border of hard and soft palate to the left there is tumour-like new growth that goes deeper into the soft palate and toward the peritonsillar space. In the front part borders of the tumour are clear, but farther they are not so well discernible. Oral mucosa is unchanged. What additional examination should be conducted to make a final diagnosis?
A. Biopsy of the tumour.
B. X-ray of the palate and puncture of the tumour.
C. X-ray of accessory sinuses of nose.
D. Puncture of the tumour
E. X-ray of the palate.
36. A 47-years-old female patient suffers from chronic maxillary sinusitis for 5 years. She was treated applying conservative methods. She presently complains of ichor excretions from the nose. What examination should be conducted to make a diagnosis?
37. A patient aged 25 has a fusiform bulge of the mandibular body and numbness of the lower lip on the left. A tumour appeared about 3 months ago. It considerably increased in size for the last month. A year ago there was a blow of the left half of the mandible. On the x-ray of the mandible on the left in area of 15, 16, 17 teeth there is the destruction of the bone tissue 3х2 cm in size without clear boundaries of "melting sugar" type. The above-mentioned teeth are intact, movable of the III stage. Make a predictable diagnosis.
A. Osteoclastoma of the mandible
B. Malignant tumour of the mandible
C. Chronic diffuse odontogenic osteomyelitis
D. Radicular cyst of the mandible on the left
E. Adamantinoma of the mandible on the left
38. What auxiliary methods should be applied to verify the diagnosis of malignant tumour?
A. morphological and radiological method, radioisotopic examination
E. radioisotopic examination
39.Compact, peripheral, central and porous this form:
40. A 51-ears-old patient addressed to the Department of Maxillofacial Surgery with complaints of pain in the right temporomandibular joint, limited mouth opening. After clinical and radiographic examination diagnosed benign tumor that originates from cartilage and is located deep in the bone. How to call this tumor?
D. lateral chondroma