(Please read terms and conditions for returns from EU and EEA countries on the following page)
Returns & Exchanges Process 1. We can only issue you with a refund if the item(s) purchased are in a fully re-saleable condition (excludes faulty items)
2. Please ensure that items returned also have their original packaging and that the items are in a fully re-saleable condition, and have any swing-tickets still attached (excludes faulty items). Faulty items must be in a clean and dry condition.
3. Labelling: For European returns outside of the UK you must fill out the form above and send this back with the goods within a parcel. You should clearly mark on the outside of the ‘RETURNED GOODS: GB MERCHANDISE FOR REFUND/ EXCHANGE’, before returning to –
EU RETURN - MITRE
4. We recommend you obtain proof of posting as we cannot issue refunds for items we do not receive.
5. Complete the returns or exchanges section of the delivery note, and ensure it is returned with the goods. If you are returning faulty goods and have misplaced or thrown-away your delivery note, please write your personal details, order number, and reason for returning the item onto a sheet of paper and include this within the package.
6. Please ensure your returns package is packed and sealed securely.
7. All returns will be refunded to you via your original form of payment once they have been received and inspected at our distribution centre. Please allow up to thirty (30) days for the credit to appear on your statement.
8. Upon receipt of a faulty item, an inspection takes place. If we agree that the fault falls within the Mitre Product Guarantee, then the item will be replaced or repaired free of charge.
If you have any queries please email email@example.com for further information or help.
General Returns Information Only products purchased via this website may be returned using the method outlined below. If you purchased your Mitre product from another website or a high street retailer, you must return the item to them.
You may return new, unworn, or unused products within thirty (30) days of delivery to receive a full refund of the cost of the goods or to exchange them. Items should be returned in their original packaging, and with all descriptive swing-tickets still attached. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note that customised goods cannot be exchanged or refunded unless faulty.
You may also return goods found to be faulty under the terms of the Mitre Product Guarantee. It is essential for both hygiene and for a thorough assessment that faulty items are returned to us in a clean, dry and presentable fashion. We appreciate that due to the nature of the usage of our products, soiling will occur. However, we would ask you to consider that these products must be handled by our staff in order to carry out examination and any subsequent repairs. We reserve the right to refuse an inspection if the products are returned in a state unfit for handling. We trust you agree that this is a reasonable request.
For returns from within the UK Mitre will pay the cost of the return shipping. For goods returned from outside the UK you will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods. In any event Mitre will pay the costs of returning any faulty goods. In all cases, you must obtain a 'proof of posting' from whichever carrier you choose to use, as undelivered items cannot be refunded.
Upon receipt of a faulty item, an inspection takes place. If we agree that the fault falls within the Mitre Product Guarantee, then the item will either be replaced or repaired free of charge. We reserve the right to reject returned goods which are not returned in accordance with our returns policy, and we may request that you pay for the shipping of such goods back to you. Mitre will pay only cover subsequent re-delivery costs (if applicable) if the return is as a result of our error or if the goods are faulty.
When you receive products you have ordered, we recognise that you will want to try them on to ensure the fit and feel of the item is as you envisaged. Many of our products are worn next to the skin, so please bear this in mind when trying them on, as this may affect our ability to offer you a refund should you decide to return the item, and we subsequently find the item is not in a fully re-saleable condition.
Mitre Product Guarantee Mitre products carry a full guarantee to the original purchaser against defects in components, materials, and workmanship. The guarantee excludes damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, inappropriate use or care and repair other than by Mitre or its agents. Mitre may repair or replace any guaranteed item at its discretion. All claims should be made in writing.
This guarantee gives no rights other than those expressly set out above and does not cover any claims for consequential losses or damages. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.