Name : Dr. Tanvir Singh
Date of Birth : 06th FEB, 1974.
Nationality : Indian
Contact number : 09818341745
Residence : D-123, Anand Niketan, New Delhi. 110021
Marital Status : Married
Schooling : Delhi public school R.K Puram, New Delhi, India
Professional Education : Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)–(1991-1996) A B
Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences Mangalore.
Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) - (1997-1999)
Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics– A B Shetty
Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences. Mangalore.
Senior lecturer at its centre for dental studies and research, Durga charitable society,
Ghaziabad. 1/8/2000- 28/3/2003 (2 year 7 month 28 days)
2. Senior lecturer at S.G.T Dental college, Gurgaon 01/04/2003 TO 03/08/2003 (4 month 3days)
3. Reader at S.G.T Dental college, Gurgaon 04/08/2003 TO 03/02/2004(6 month)
4. Reader at Avadh Institute of Dental Sciences Lucknow 04/02/2004 TO 27/12/2004 (10 month 24 days)
5. Reader at Sudha Rustagi College of Dental Science and Research, Faridabad 01/01/2005
TO 30/08/2005 (8 month)
6. Reader at Seema dental college, Rishikesh 01/09/2005 TO 07/08/2006 (11 month 7
7. Associate professor at Seema dental college, Rishikesh 08/08/2006 TO 07/08/2008 (2
8. Professor at Seema dental college, Rishikesh 08/08/2008 TO 11/08/2008 (4 days)
9. Professor at Gian Sagar Dental College and Hospital, Patiala. 18/08/2008 TO 31/08/2010
(2 year 14 days)
10. Professor at Institute Of Dental Education and Advance Studies (IDEAS) Gwalior.
03/09/2010 TO 08/10/2012 (2 year 1 month 5 days)
11. Mithila Minority Dental College and Hospital, Darbhanga 01/08/2014 TO 1/08/2015
Comparative study of the plaque removal efficacy of three types of tooth brushes in patients with fixed orthodontic appliances. Tanvir singh ,Bhavana Bhatia , Gunita singh, p Narayana Prasad. Journal of Indian orthodontic society, April- june 2011;45(2):61-67
Role of orthodontic tooth movement on peridontium. Tanvir singh ,Deepankar Bhatnagar, p Narayana Prasad, Gunita Singh. Dental ocean vol.1;july-sep 2010.
Orthodontic treatment of a relapsed patient with clearpath aligners.Tanvir Singh,Gunita Singh , Tushita singh. Journal of Indian dental association, Delhi state branch. Vol 1,oct 2014
Probiotics in oral health – a review. Tanvir Singh,Swapna Majumdar, Amal kanti Ghosh,SPpal. Journal of advanced medical and dental sciences research. Vol 2;july-sep 2014.
Application of ozone therapy in dentistry – a review. Tanvir Singh,Swapna Majumdar, Amal kanti Ghosh,SPpal. Journal of advanced medical and dental sciences research. Vol 2;july-sep 2014.
Bimaxillary proclination with spacing: treatment for esthetic improvement. Tanvir Singh, Ankur Aggarwal, Binesh Bulchandani, Anisha Vallakati, Jyothikiran. Journal o research and advancement in dentistry. 114-118;2014
Presentations : Presented a Paper in evaluation of frictional resistance of titanium
brackets. 32nd Indian orthodontic conference in manipal in oct 1998.
Research Activities : Root resorption of maxillary central incisor incident to Orthodontic
intrusion – dissertation topic during MDS orthodontics 1997-1999
Trained with : 1) Pre Adjusted Edgewise Appliance-M.B.T -Roth
2) Tip Edge Appliance.
3) Begg Appliance.
4) Indirect bonding.
6) Functional Therapy-Conventional-Removable
7) Orthopaedic Appliances –
a) Protraction Head Gear
b) Head Gear for growth modification of vertically growing patients.
c) Chin cup therapy
8) Self ligating brackets
9) TMJ disorders – fabrication of splints.
10) Use of Nemo- Cephcephalometric software for the diagnosis
and treatment planning as well as the V.T.O used for patient
motivation to undergo surgical procedures.
11) Lingual Orthodontic Treatment Mechanics
12) Invisible aligners
16 years experience as consultant orthodontist at res-cum-clinic D-123, Anand Niketan & F-4/4, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi.