Bones Notes What Can We Learn?
What Can We Learn?
_____________ of ___________ bones
______________ of _____________ bones
How Bones are Connected
Bones are held together by:
_____________—wraps the ends of bones and keeps them from scraping one another.
_____________—bands that connect two or more bones together.
_____________—connect muscle to bone.
1. Determination of Sex (PELVIS)
____________ is the best bones (differences due to adaptations to childbirth)
* 1. females have _______ __________ angle
* 2. females have a _________ _______ > 90°
* 3. females have a broad pelvic inlet
1. Determination of Sex: (CRANIUM)
Crests and ridges more pronounced in ___________ (A, B, C)
___________ significantly more ___________ in __________ (E)
Mastoid process wide and robust in males
___________ __________ more in ________ (F)
The database is protected by copyright ©dentisty.org 2016