12. TRUE/FALSE To close the glottis completely requires not only bringing the vocal cords together but the person tightens all chest muscles at the same time
13. During a Valsalva maneuver a sudden surge of – pressure is created for expulsion phase of the cough.
14. To perform this Valsalva maneuver the person must --- forcefully against a closed glottis.
15. `The expulsion phase of the cough happens as the person --- the glottis.
16. Effects of a Valsalva maneuver include--- which will decrease the cardiac output: